Tuesday, April 4

paranoid me...

Only i noe wat i went tru today..plz dun ask me wat and how..well,i doubt nyone cud actually understand if i tell oso..even i cant figure out wat happen..n wen i noe it..itz all over...and being in a situation wer i dun hv control and cant do wat i wan is really terible..and ids is not the first time im goin tru dis..Many tells me..itz normal,but i tin other wise.Itz juz one hell of a conspiracy.I hate it.MAybe i am a paranoid who acts like a happy go lucky person and being all those that i am not..maybe i am a fake myself..i duno..i duno if i eva wan to noe.evrything is so mixed up.. Maybe im juz over reacting or maybe i am affected what happen to me from my past which i seriously doubt..Im nt sure..eventhough i say no,but all my actions are against wat i say. Itz jz horribble to want something so damn bloody badly and den u jz cant seem to get it...da more u tin u r doin it rite,u r jz gettin it all wrong...ermmm....

hahha..dis wat i wrote few months ago and kept it in a draft...now im mush happier den i was..so u guys dun tin i conspirela..i do update at times ya...itz jz i cant get it posted..fer no apparent reason..fer those who giving me dat YEAH RITE look...seriousla...hahah..

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol online buy-tramadol-online.com - normal dosage tramadol humans

8:16 PM, May 20, 2013

 

Post a Comment

<< Home